MORE FUN STUFF
TV Video Store
Kids Bird Jokes. We are always in the process of updating our Bird Jokes. If you have one or more that you especially like and you don't see it here. Drop us an email.
- What's got wings, feathers, and fangs?
- What does an eagle like to write with?
A bald-point pen.
- Where does a peacock go when it loses its tail?
A re-tail store!
- What books did the owl like?
- What do you get when you cross a parrot and a shark ?
A bird that talks your ear off
- How do lovebirds dance?
Chick to chick.
- What do you give a sick bird?
- Why do birds fly south for the winter?
Because it's too far to walk!
- If a rooster lays an egg on the middle of a slanted roof, on which side will it fall?
Neither side. Roosters don't lay eggs!
- What figure is like a lost parrot?
- Which animal grows down ?
- What does a duck like to eat with soup?
- Why do seagulls live near the sea?
Because if they lived near the bay, they would be called bagels.
- Why does a flamingo stand on one leg?
Because if he lifted that leg off the ground he would fall down.
- Did you hear the story about the peacock ?
No? but I heard it's a beautiful tale (tail)!
- Whatdo you get if you cross a chicken with a cow ?
- What bird is always sad?
The blue jay.
1000 Knock Knock Jokes for Kids
by Michael Kilgarriff, Ltd Staff Ward Lock
500 Hilarious Jokes for Kids
by Jeff Rovin
1000 Crazy Jokes for Kids
by Michael Johnstone
Search the Internet with Google !!
Please Visit JNJ's Family of Stores
Send comments and mail to: Webmaster@jokesnjokes.net
Last Updated April 1, 2013
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.