In this section you will find profiles with everything you ever wanted to know about your favorite comedians.
We also profile up and coming comedians so you can follow them on their rise to fame too.
- 1 Jimmy Shin – The Brilliant Asian-American Stand-Up Comedian
- 2 Kiran Deol: A Standup Comedian with TV Experience
- 3 Pinky Patel – A PTA Mom Turned Comedian or the Other Way Around?
- 4 Armando Anto – Learn about This Maestro of Comedy
- 5 Gene Pompa – A Comedian Who Can Do Much More Than Just Comedy
- 6 Brian Kiley – Learn about This Emmy Award-Winning Comedian and Comedy Writer
- 7 Amberia Allen – A Recognized Talent in the World of Humor
- 8 Casey Frey – Learn about This Multi-Talented Internet Star
- 9 Kevin Nealon – The Talented Stand-Up Comedian and SNL Star
- 10 Pete Lee – The Standout Performer from Janesville, WI
- 11 Emmy Blotnick – A Comedy Queen in the Making
- 12 Jessica Keenan: The Future Comedy Queenpin
Contents1 Introduction2 Interesting Facts about Jimmy Shin You Must Learn2.1 1. Jimmy Shin has performed at several comedy clubs2.2 2. Jimmy has an Amazon Special Stand-up comedy
It’s not every day that TikTok produces megastars who are capable of making millions of people laugh. Here we have Pinky Patel, who managed to
Gene Pompa is a popular standup comedian and writer who was born in east Los Angeles and raised in Southern California’s working-class suburbs. Pompa is
Brian Kiley is arguably one of the wittiest and sharpest comedians and writers in the United States. He has frequently appeared on various renowned shows
Amberia Allen is a writer, actor, and comedian, who has been paving her way with her talent for a little over a decade now. Her
Casey Frey is a US-based actor, dancer, and internet personality, best known for his superb dance moves and comedic sketches. He has also starred in
Kevin Nealon is one of the most famous actors and stand-up comedians in SNL history. Nealon was born on the 18th of November 1953 and was
Pete Lee is an up-and-coming comedian from Janesville, WI, raised by divorced parents. He spent most of his childhood sitting in front of a 19-inch TV!