College can be a stressful time in one’s life, with long hours of studying, endless assignments, and exams looming overhead. But it’s important to remember to take a break and have a good laugh. The jokes we’ve compiled in this blog post are sure to make any college student chuckle and help relieve some of the pressure of college life.
Laughter is the best medicine, and incorporating humor into your daily life can help improve your overall well-being. So the next time you’re feeling overwhelmed, take a break and tell a joke!
In this blog post, we’ve compiled some of the funniest and most relatable jokes about the college experience that are sure to make you chuckle.
The Funniest Jokes about College
- Why did the college student study in the airplane? Because he wanted a higher education!
- Why did the computer go to college? To get a degree in “Web Design”!
- These jokes may not seem college-specific, but they can be tailored to fit the experience of college students. Here are some more jokes that are specifically about college:
- Why did the college student bring a ladder to the party? To get a higher education!
- Why did the college student eat his homework? Because his teacher told him it was a piece of cake!
- Why did the college student take a ladder to the library? Because he wanted to get a higher education!
- Why did the college student major in philosophy? Because he wanted to know why he was in debt!
- Why did the college student go to the bank? To study for his exams, because he heard they had good interest rates!
- Why did the college student refuse to study for his biology exam? Because he didn’t believe in the concept of cells.
- Why did the college student go to bed with his laptop? So he could dream of being connected to the internet.
- Why did the college student always carry a calculator? In case he needed to calculate the cost of his student loans.
- Why did the college student switch his major to environmental science? Because he heard it was a breeze.
- Why did the college student skip his history class? Because he already knew how the story ended.
- Why did the college student bring a spoon to his exam? To eat up all the knowledge, of course!
- Why did the college student take his exams in the bathroom? Because he heard it was a place where you could pass with flying colors.
- Why did the college student refuse to take an art class? Because he didn’t want to paint himself into a corner.
- Why did the college student bring a pillow to his final exam? So he could take a nap on the knowledge.
- Why did the college student major in geography? Because he wanted to know where all his money went.
- Why did the college student eat his homework? He heard his teacher say it was a piece of cake.
- Why did the chicken go to college? To get a higher education.
- Why did the duck go to college? To get his quackademic degree.
- Why did the rapper go to college? To get his degree in rhyming.
- Why did the cat go to college? To major in meow-sic.
- Why did the baker go to college? To get a degree in dough-nuts.
- Why did the cowboy go to college? To learn how to ride herd on his grades.
What do an NYU student and a Columbia student have in common? They both applied to Columbia
I hope these jokes bring a smile to your face and help relieve some of the stress of college life. Remember, it’s important to take a break and have a good laugh every once in a while!
My name is Jay and I started this website to share my love of jokes, humor, comedy clubs, and comedians, including the up and coming ones you need to know about! Please feel to send me your suggestions and feedback through the contact form.