Observations on life, as the name suggests, is a collection of observations and thoughts about life. The observations are not always profound and deep but they are always honest and real. There is no other way to capture the essence of everyday life than through observing it.
The Funniest Observations on Life
- Men and women will act rationally when all other possibilities have been exhausted.
- Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans.
- People will accept your idea more readily, if you tell them that Benjamin Franklin said it first.
- Never go to bed with anyone crazier than you.
- A person is as big as the things that make him angry.
- In every organization there will be one person who knows what is going on….This person must be fired.
- Everything depends.
- For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
- All things being equal, a fat person uses more soap than a thin person.
- Remember, pain is nature’s way of reminding you who’s in charge.
- You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.
- If you love what you do you’ll never work another day in your life.
- The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
- Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.
- Common sense is not that common.
- When all else fails, read the instructions.
- Misery no longer loves company. Nowadays, it insists on it.
- If the facts do not conform to the theory, they must be discarded.
- Observation: It is a mistake to allow any mechanical object to realize that you are in a hurry.
- Observation: I have seen the truth and it makes no sense.
- Observation: The user does not know what he wants until he sees what he gets.
- Observation: Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
- Observation: Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value.
- Observation: When you are over the hill, you begin to pick up speed.
- Observation: A carelessly planned project will take three times longer to complete than expected; a carefully planned project will take only twice as long.
- Budgets help you worry before you spend money, as well as, afterward.
Related: Have You Ever Wondered…? (We are sure you have!)
Related: Funniest Bathroom Wall Wisdom
My name is Jay and I started this website to share my love of jokes, humor, comedy clubs, and comedians, including the up and coming ones you need to know about! Please feel to send me your suggestions and feedback through the contact form.